Went into one of the exhibitions and they had a fish massage. I heard the lady in the middle of the bottom picture laughing so I figured it was worth a try. You stick your feet in the tubs and the fish start eating the dead skin on your feet. I put my little piggies in the water and the fish went to work. For the first couple of minutes, I have to admit the fish were tickling my feet. Then I stuck a hand in there and they went to my hand. Afterward, my feet were a smoother. Overall, it was an interesting experience and relaxing after walking around all day.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Fish Massage
Went into one of the exhibitions and they had a fish massage. I heard the lady in the middle of the bottom picture laughing so I figured it was worth a try. You stick your feet in the tubs and the fish start eating the dead skin on your feet. I put my little piggies in the water and the fish went to work. For the first couple of minutes, I have to admit the fish were tickling my feet. Then I stuck a hand in there and they went to my hand. Afterward, my feet were a smoother. Overall, it was an interesting experience and relaxing after walking around all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment