Global Village was one big shopping opportunity. If you were into textiles, jewelry or other treasure this was the place for you. The only thing I bought was some honey. The picture of the empty booth was where I picked up a small jar. He was out getting change for me. After going in and out of the exhibition of each country, all of it seemed to look the same.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Shopping at Global Village
Global Village was one big shopping opportunity. If you were into textiles, jewelry or other treasure this was the place for you. The only thing I bought was some honey. The picture of the empty booth was where I picked up a small jar. He was out getting change for me. After going in and out of the exhibition of each country, all of it seemed to look the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment